Led biomedical research and software development, driving innovative concepts and major strategic programs in biomedical research and informatics for industry, academia and government. Highlights:
* Managed software projects with budgets as large as $6M and up to 50 staff, obtaining Project Management Professional (PMP) certification in 2010.
* Developed proposals worth more than $500 M and won awards of more than $50 million.
* Won the first two NIH training grants awarded to Virginia Tech.
* Supervised people for more than five years with experience in industry, government and academia.
* Managed budgets for organization with 45 departments and $30 M in revenues.