* I have 15 years of working experience in research & development from design to
manufacturing, prototyping, testing, welding, surface treatment, pipework design, project control, scheduling, planning, document control, logistics, cost control, quality, Integrated Activity Plan (IAP), Visual planning
management, SAP, Supply Chain Management (SCM) Lean, Six Sigma, problem solving, risk assessments, CE Mark, EHS, FMEA, Zero Harm, BOSC, H2S awareness, CAPA, NCR(non-conformance-report), communication directly with customers, suppliers and partners. I have been working as project manager for 10 years with a variety of duties and responsibilities in various jobs and companies in particular onshore, offshore and wind industry.
Creating results is my motivation. With my proactivity, broad knowledge and experience I can be of help to get the company moving forward and ultimately achieve the mission, vision with the right strategy.
• Project Management for entire project process from conception to completion
• Quality Engineering and quality coordination
• Machinery Directive, CE Mark. , FMEA and Risk Assessments
• Organizing and implementing rules for Environmental Health Security (EHS) and Zero Harm
• Handle quality assurance and quality control of design solutions
• Creates 3D assembly models, manufacturing drawings, and bills of materials,
and generates CAD files, catalog art work, text and specifications
• Documentation control including checking of calculations, dimensions,
fault control and material drawings
• Technical design and engineering calculations based on customer requests
• Anticipates future situations and plans ahead to meet them.
• Participate in technical analysis of operating results and propose suggestions
for improvement Active role around the analysis of root causes
• Static calculations for different steel constructions
• Welding and surface treatment
• Pipework design, Designing valve matrix, Schematic, Layouts and Isometrics
• Development of Flow diagrams and P&I drawings
• Design and manufacturing of offshore underwater products
• Design and manufacturing of offshore wind turbine
• Project management and international customer contact
• Supplier Contact national and international - and abroad in connection with
price, price negotiations, purchasing and technical follow-up
• Monitor and maintain project financials
• Management of production to customer delivery
• Responsible for the complaints handling and coordination
• Working in the offshore industry (with project) dealing with Oil, and research facilities.