I'm Head of Project Management at Telefonica Deutschland GmbH and implemented ISO 20000 at Telefonica Operations. I have numerous years of experience in the field of quality management for IT and production environments and more then 20 years of managing high performance teams in the area of telecommunication. Apart from this qualification, I have specialised myself to change management for Merger & Acquisitions and in the wide field of organisation development. I'm holding an MBA in applied economics.
I am a frequent and dynamic speaker on IT- Service Management, Quality Management and Performance Management issues, sharing my expertise at numerous international conferences such as TM Forum (Nice; Orlando) and "Marcus Evans" Events.
What marks me :
1. an excellent combination of understanding and managing technology in a broad range of industries!
2. the human link between doing the right things and doing the things right !
3. thinking strategy !
4. the "getting things done" attitude !
5. the customer trust manager !
6. leadership !
7. cross-cultural competence !
8. making reliability a reality !
10. a great sense of humor !