Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

All Discussions Tagged '' (8)

← Back to Project Manager, PMO, and Best Practice
Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How do YOU manage Risks?

Risk management seems to be one of the hot topics over the last 12 months.  And while one could fill pages and pages of books on the topic,…

Started by Carl Manello

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Partha Ghosh

We have launched a very innovative Cloud based Project Management software called BootStrapToday

Key features: Wall Feature: Yes we have a wall where you can share your ideas give suggestions and post comments & thoughts on improvi…

Started by ken

1 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Partha Ghosh

'Do you feel the need of a new ALM tool?'

Hi .. I am gathering information about the different existing ALM (Application Life Cycle Management ) tools used by various organizations…

Started by Govind Tamboli

0 Sep 13, 2011

Great series ongoing on our blog "Successful Entrepreneurs applying Project Management Skills"

Successful Entrepreneurs applying Project Management Skills. This year we have decided to introduce some Guest Interviews to our blog. In…

Started by Ojiugo Ajunwa

0 Jan 28, 2011

Your answer to a smart and sensible cloud based PROJECT MANAGEMENT TOOL

We have developed a Cloud based Project Management Software. I would like to seek your feedback on this product to help in further improvis…

Started by ken

0 Jan 28, 2011

New Product Introduction (NPI) Delivery Mechanism

I am interested in what others do for key indicators for New Product Introduction. We have program managers assigned for our New Products a…

Started by Cindy Campbell

1 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by David P. McLaughlin

Center of Excellence Characteristics

We have a team of 17 project managers that was built during 2007. We are looking to define the characteristics that can be attributed to be…

Started by James Evans

6 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Ignacio Inchausti

List of Best Practices

You will find a number of best practices on project, program and portfolio management here.

Started by Jack Black

0 Apr 13, 2008

RSS

FEATURED

FOLLOW US
@projectnetwork

© 2014   Created by Mike.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service