Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

All Discussions Tagged 'job' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business Analyst Job Description & Career Profile

In today’s complex business environment, if you’re the one who digs evaluating and analyzing data, interacting with a variety of people, br…

Started by Rajan Vishwakarma

0 Jun 13

Got my first PM Interview! Key concepts to be aware of...?

Hi Guys,   I've been lurking for what seems like forever but have been working hard on gaining experience in a wide variety of areas in E-C…

Started by Chris Counter

2 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Sajal Ghosh

New Job: Project Manager – Water Treatment

Major responsibilities will include water system design, implementation and over site of all water treatment processes, system monitoring a…

Started by Justin Sivey

1 Jul 26, 2011
Reply by Sajal Ghosh

Jobs Everywhere,please forward your Cv/Resumes to me

Happy Diwali This time I have posted huge number of jobs in all the countries including Pakistan & China and all the continents except…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati

0 Oct 18, 2009

Senior Web Project Manager, permanent, London, salary to £50K pa + bonus

Skyron are a growing, independent digital communications agency based in London SE1. We are looking for an experienced senior project manag…

Started by Yannis Marcou

0 Sep 27, 2009

What to Consider in Writing a Good Cover Letter

Employment is essential to every individual who has earned his college degree. It is the main goal of every college graduate, and is consid…

Started by AnnDrapeau

0 May 22, 2009

How do other PM's find work?

Okay, so I am a PM with about 5 years of experience. I have experience with Software Development, IT Infrastructure, and Product delivery p…

Started by Nathan Hayes

1 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Christopher Watson

Project Manager - IT - SAP - New Jersey

Contract position available for 6+ month assignment with my client in northern New Jersey. PMI certification required as well as functional…

Started by Patricia Sanders

0 Nov 18, 2008

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service