Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

All Discussions Tagged 'Agile' (8)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

5 Benefits of the Agile PMO

A PMO for Agile teams? How does that work then? Here are 5 benefits of being an Agile PMO http://ed.gr/ulbc

Started by Emily Foster

0 Jun 13

What Is Agile Portfolio Management?

What Is Agile Portfolio Management? Here are 5 things that you can do to become more agile at the portfolio level in your organization http…

Started by Emily Foster

2 Feb 12
Reply by Emily Foster

Research Survey on Agile Global Software Development

Good day, I am Nina, a PhD student at the Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Malaysia and currently I am involved in a research study on the…

Started by Nina Kamarina

0 Mar 8, 2012

Industry first ERP for IT System launches with Powerful PPM tool integration

We welcome anyone that is interested in the latest cutting edge technology and that is always keeping an eye out for ways to cost effective…

Started by Lonnie McRorey

0 Dec 10, 2010

Senior Project Managers Needed in Boston, MA

If you are looking for an exciting new opportunity in the Public Sector, please forward your resume complete with contact information to ca…

Started by Catherine Biscayart

0 Jan 30, 2009

Project Manager in Extreme Programming

Ireland - Dublin/London based. Needed for immediate start. Finance, Capital Markets arena so knowledge or experience in this area will be…

Started by Daniel Doody

0 Jan 21, 2009

Looking for job in Denver: PMP, Six Sigma, MBA, Agile contract or FT

I'm new Denver and looking for a FT or contract job. Industry experience includes healthcare, government, manufacturing, hospitality, retai…

Started by Lanell (Pat) Perry

0 Oct 27, 2008

EVM in Agile projects

I'm looking for a good approach to integrate Earned Value Management to Agile methodologies, in particular to Scrum. It would be useful to…

Started by Michael Palomino

0 Sep 25, 2008

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service