Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

Shyamsunder Panchavati's Discussions (17)

Discussions Started (17) Replies Latest Activity

I have joined Harvard Business as an Advisor

Good News.I have joined the Harvard Business Review Advisory Council. As an Advisor, I am expected to provide insight to shape the content…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati in Technology

0 Feb 13, 2012

Page views for my article on silicon India cross half a million

Its Past Half Million.... The page views for my articles on Silicon India blog have crossed half a million (512,814). Thanks readers fo…

0 Feb 13, 2012

“Vidya Nidhi” would now like to collaborate with Universities-Schools, Academies, of international repute located preferably in USA. The minimum pre-requisite is a decent global ranking and respectabl

“Vidya Nidhi” would now like to collaborate with Universities-Schools, Academies, of international repute located preferably in USA. The…

0 Sep 10, 2011

New jobs posted on 15 September 2010.Please view the jobs and apply directly

New jobs have been posted on "Jobs Everywhere" on 15th September 2010. The jobs are based globally and are from all the domains like HR,Fin…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati in Jobs

0 Sep 16, 2010

New jobs posted on 15 September 2010.Please view the jobs and apply directly

New jobs have been posted on "Jobs Everywhere" on 15th September 2010. The jobs are based globally and are from all the domains like HR,Fin…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati in Jobs

0 Sep 16, 2010

STEM (Science,Technology,Engineering,& Math) education in USA, The initiative, The interest, The action.

STEM (Science Technology Engineering & Math) education has again come into limelight suddenly with everyone concerned including White H…

0 Aug 2, 2010

Jobs Fair for Indians in USA about the jobs in India.

A job Fair is being organised by Hindustan Times At New Jersey & San Francisco. Indians willing to returning to India can attend the fa…

0 Aug 2, 2010

Indian Women Power dominates Global Business

With continuous growth in Indian economy. Indian techies are playing a dominant  role in the global scenario.In spite of  continuous reces…

0 Aug 2, 2010

Surprising Talents of the middle Age.(40-60)

Here is an interesting information,I thought I would share something that would interest everyone. Middle agers tend to develop artificial…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati in General Discussions

0 Feb 17, 2010

Influence of social media, in Life,in Busines

"The enthusiasm for the social media is justified, however it is essential to have clarity on how you are going to position your business i…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati in General Discussions

0 Feb 4, 2010

RSS

FEATURED

FOLLOW US
@projectnetwork

© 2014   Created by Mike.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service