Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

Brian Warner's Discussions (19)

Discussions Replied To (11) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for all your answers. I'll probably use RTC for task monitoring (project exe…"

Brian Warner replied Jun 11, 2012 to Question on IBM's Rational Team Concert

5 Jun 12, 2012
Reply by Parag Natekar

"Thanks Ted and David. I'll check it out. Have you heard of IBM's Rational Portfolio…"

Brian Warner replied May 10, 2012 to resource management -- any software to help manage resource hours

8 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Partha Ghosh

"Thanks for your reply but what does MS Project has to do with information gathering?"

Brian Warner replied Jan 4, 2012 to Project Management Framework for Maintenance Work

2 Jan 4, 2012
Reply by Brian Warner

"Thank you.   The status report documents are good. Do you manually compute/calculate…"

Brian Warner replied Feb 9, 2011 to Report templates for IT projects

2 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Brian Warner

"Thanks for clarifying..."

Brian Warner replied Jun 4, 2010 to project phase and project activity, what's the difference?

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Brian Warner

"Thank you for replying. I just wanna say something about the actual work, I think m…"

Brian Warner replied Jun 3, 2010 to project phase and project activity, what's the difference?

4 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Brian Warner

"Thanks. It's right there on page 5. How can I be so blind..."

Brian Warner replied May 26, 2010 to how to check the number of baselines created in ms project

2 May 26, 2010
Reply by Brian Warner

"Thank you for replying. Yes, about 75% work. This approach is still ok even if we…"

Brian Warner replied Apr 17, 2010 to Project Extension, Major Overhaul - question on ms project scheduling

2 Apr 17, 2010
Reply by Brian Warner

"Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I also used free/stand-alone version of Workbench.…"

Brian Warner replied Oct 27, 2009 to resource management -- any software to help manage resource hours

8 Oct 9, 2012
Reply by Partha Ghosh

"By the way, it's ok if it's not open source. Preferably free though."

Brian Warner replied Jan 26, 2009 to Testing Software

2 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Tami Doyen

RSS

FEATURED

FOLLOW US
@projectnetwork

© 2014   Created by Mike.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service