Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (1,034)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Research Survey on Agile Global Software Development

Good day, I am Nina, a PhD student at the Universiti Teknologi MARA (UiTM) Malaysia and currently I am involved in a research study on the…

Started by Nina Kamarina

0 Mar 8, 2012

PMP Preparation and Certification in Spain

Hello All, I'm a TV Producer looking to recycle myself into a PM, since the TV industry in Spain is dieing. Since there are a lot of simila…

Started by Carolina Alvarez Santos

0 Mar 6, 2012

“Receive a Lean Certificate: Complete a free online LEAN THINKING course”

Do you think that professionals in your industry would be more marketable if they had basic Lean Thinking skills? If you do, consider this…

Started by James Bond

1 Mar 5, 2012
Reply by Ebenezer Jebakumar

Deltek Releases Cobra HotFix 11 Allowing Integration to the Latest Versions of Primavera P6 R8.2

Hi Guys,This one is big news for Deltek Cobra 5.1 users who’ve been looking to integrate with the newer releases of Oracle Primavera P6. Re…

Started by Emily Foster

0 Mar 1, 2012

Project evaluation

What is the best method to evaluate a project upon completion? No need to raise the question of a later on impact evaluation.  

Started by MUHIZI RUGAMBA

0 Feb 28, 2012

Entering PM

Hi all, I have had some exposure to project management through my current role at work and I was wondering what would experienced PMs reco…

Started by Kortnee Barnett-Walker

1 Feb 25, 2012
Reply by Diego Marques

COLLABORATE 12?

Hi Guys,Anyone going to COLLABORATE 12 in Las Vegas in April? bit.ly/yOaKMyEmily

Started by Emily Foster

0 Feb 24, 2012

project manager UK south only

If you think you have what it takes to succeed and want to move out of the rutt then contact me ,i am looking highly motivated team manager…

Started by Raymond dearden

0 Feb 23, 2012

Oracle Primavera P6 Professional – Hint Help (F3)

Hi Guys,Here's a look at Oracle Primavera P6 Professional and its underestimated Hint Help http://bit.ly/wOU69dEmily

Started by Emily Foster

0 Feb 21, 2012

Suggestions in Doctoral Research Topic.

Dear All, I am planning to do my PhD research in Project Management. My background is MBA in Business Administration and working as Cost Co…

Started by Premkumar M S

1 Feb 21, 2012
Reply by Prebagaran

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service