Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (615)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Project Managers for major Aluminium and Steel Projects

Hi, I am supporting the delelopment of several client teams who are overseeing large greenfield aluminium smelter and steel mills across th…

Started by Roddy Macaulay

0 Aug 19, 2008

Come share your thoughts on project management with the world!

Please go to pmStudent.com if you are interested in contributing a few thoughts to the community. I'm looking for all levels of experience…

Started by Josh Nankivel

0 Aug 19, 2008

What are some good uses for this site?

I would like to hear everyone's thoughts about the best uses for this site, and features that you would like to see.

Started by Mike

6 Aug 16, 2008
Reply by Lorenzo Stanton

Career in PM

Hi I've been in Global Market operations of an Investment bank and have experience of 9+ years in this field. In all these years I've been…

Started by Anirban Mukherjee

0 Aug 7, 2008

PM research

Dear All, I'm currently doing a project management research as part of MBA thesis. It's about critical success factors for projects. I hav…

Started by Mohamed

0 Aug 4, 2008

Professional PM Networking Group publicized on ScopeCrêpe

Admiring what's going on here at the PPMNG, I decided to post a quick entry in my blog regarding this Network. See: http://scopecrepe.blog

Started by Rich Maltzman, PMP

1 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Chris Hall

Electronic Health Record

What kind of catalogs you think that should contain an Electronic Health Record and National Health Information System that would be implem…

Started by Cristian Gabinat

2 Jul 31, 2008
Reply by Cristian Gabinat

Project Management and Marketing

Hello, I am interested in connecting with others who are interested in the convergence between creative marketing and disciplined project…

Started by Naftali Goldsmith

7 Jul 28, 2008
Reply by Chris

Urgent need for a Project Manager in Expressway Construction

We are looking urgently for a Project Manager (PM) in a Project Management Consultant for a large expressway project in Hanoi, Vietnam. The…

Started by TrinhDinhToan

0 Jul 25, 2008

Urgent need for a Project Manager in Expressway Construction

We are looking urgently for a Project Manager (PM) in a Project Management Consultant for a large expressway project in Hanoi, Vietnam. The…

Started by TrinhDinhToan

0 Jul 24, 2008

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service