Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (601)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Training Subjects

I am currently working on a project to create a three day PMP Conference in Austin, TX in October 2008. The goal of the conference is to a…

Started by Mike L. MacKenna

2 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Tia Carr Williams

PMO Question

Hi you all. I would like to put a simple question ... What would you do first if you will be invited to an interview for a PMO job? Thank y…

Started by Cristian Gabinat

9 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Michael Garcia

Developing a Project Management Quality Plan

I've been asked to help my organization develop a Quality Plan for our Project Management Team (not a quality plan for a project). It start…

Started by Anthony Mintrup

8 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Javier

Introducing Project Management to the masses

How do you roll-out the idea of Project Management to individuals who don't quite see the value, or perhaps don't understand its value, and…

Started by Paul

6 May 29, 2008
Reply by Paul

IT and Change Project Management Survey, Masters Dissertation.

Hello, My name is Brent Hurley, and I am a Masters student. I am writing to you because I would like you to participate in an internet sur…

Started by Brent Hurley

0 Apr 18, 2008

Project Server and the Mac

We are trying to use Project Server 2003 in an environment that has both PC's and Mac's. None of the Mac clients are able to log into the P…

Started by Steve Mauk

2 Apr 4, 2008
Reply by Tiana Conlon

Invitation to join the "Hogan Banking Systems Professionals" group on Linkedin

Greetings! If you have expertise in any of the Hogan banking software systems such as CAMS II, LASS, EPS, UMBRELLA technical platform, Cor…

Started by Yogesh

0 Mar 26, 2008

Great Opportunity for PMP in Louisville, KY

Title: Project Manager Location: Louisville, KY Duration: 3 Months Contract to Hire We are looking for a Project Manager, The Client res…

Started by Mohit Sah

0 Mar 18, 2008

Custom tools

Have you developed any custom tools or resources that you would like to share with the group?

Started by Mike

4 Mar 8, 2008
Reply by Rafal Mozdzen

Hello from Slovenia

I just have to greet all you PMs around the world. I am very into project maangement, into PM methodology development, soft skill providing…

Started by Primoz Frelih

0 Feb 26, 2008

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service