Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (1,154)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Communication Virtually

I was reading a blog post recently on communicating virtually and it got me wondering how many project managers actually do this on a daily…

Started by Donna Whiting

4 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Ian Tomkins

Failed Project Mangement Software initiatives

I'm looking for comments from Project Managers about experiences they have had with Project Management initiatives for programs like PlanVi…

Started by Jack Butrum

27 Nov 6, 2008
Reply by Andrew Brett

Program Manager - Maseru, Lesotho

CDM is looking for a Team Leader (Program Manager) to run a 5 year program in Lesotho, Africa. We are building a dam, water treatment facil…

Started by Robert Sherman

0 Nov 4, 2008

FREE Templates, But Would You Pay!

A question to you all, would you buy a book that just contained Project Document, Spreadsheet and Planning Templates? What I am talking ab…

Started by Ian Tomkins

0 Nov 4, 2008

Graphical Scheduling

Hi! Check out my article on Graphical Scheduling in PM Karma & Join the discussion. http://pmkarma.blogspot.com/2008/10/life-beyond-gan

Started by Sreejith Kesavan

0 Oct 28, 2008

Seeking and obtaining approvals

My question for this discussion is this... what's the best way to seek and obtain approvals (sign-offs) for items that require them, such a…

Started by Paul

21 Sep 29, 2008
Reply by Don Buckalew

Independent Consulting billing question

I have an opportunity to be the project manager for a project being conducted by my local municiapality. The project is being funded by a g…

Started by Robert Bessette

2 Sep 25, 2008
Reply by Robert Bessette

Negatives side of primavera P6 and Primavera contract Manager

I am trying to find the negatives for both the products above,but I am unable to find it.Can anyone let me know the the same.

Started by Vasuki

0 Sep 14, 2008

Project Manager in Luxembourg

Hi all I am looking for a project manager's position in Luxembourg. Can someone help me? Regards Eric

Started by Eric Reiter

2 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Eric Reiter

PM Job Growth

The job growth for project managers seems to have been declining pretty dramatically since the Fall of last year. I'm sure this is mostly d…

Started by Mike

9 Sep 12, 2008
Reply by Alessandro Miodini

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service