Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (1,036)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Urgent need for a Project Manager in Expressway Construction

We are looking urgently for a Project Manager (PM) in a Project Management Consultant for a large expressway project in Hanoi, Vietnam. The…

Started by TrinhDinhToan

0 Jul 24, 2008

AGILE Project Management Approach

Do forum members have experience of AGILE Project Management? If so, I'd be interested in some 'hands-on' feedback regarding your experien…

Started by Steve Morey

14 Jul 18, 2008
Reply by Dhruv Kapoor

Successful Hands-On Management of Modern-Day Projects” course

Hi all My name is Jamal Moustafaev and I am an president and founder of Thinktank Consulting (www.thinktankconsulting.ca) company speciali…

Started by Jamal Moustafaev

0 Jul 14, 2008

Escalting Up - When issues need to be presented to management

The project I'm managing right now is a SQL Server 2005 migration. As part of this project, a test lab was created (there wasn't one before…

Started by Paul

10 Jul 13, 2008
Reply by James Hammer

Training tools

I found that the most difficult part of test for new PMs is association of correct tools and techniques with each process. Does anyone thi…

Started by Nicholas Hersh

5 Jun 26, 2008
Reply by Debbie Messer

Training Subjects

I am currently working on a project to create a three day PMP Conference in Austin, TX in October 2008. The goal of the conference is to a…

Started by Mike L. MacKenna

2 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Tia Carr Williams

PMO Question

Hi you all. I would like to put a simple question ... What would you do first if you will be invited to an interview for a PMO job? Thank y…

Started by Cristian Gabinat

9 Jun 24, 2008
Reply by Michael Garcia

Developing a Project Management Quality Plan

I've been asked to help my organization develop a Quality Plan for our Project Management Team (not a quality plan for a project). It start…

Started by Anthony Mintrup

8 Jun 16, 2008
Reply by Javier

Introducing Project Management to the masses

How do you roll-out the idea of Project Management to individuals who don't quite see the value, or perhaps don't understand its value, and…

Started by Paul

6 May 29, 2008
Reply by Paul

IT and Change Project Management Survey, Masters Dissertation.

Hello, My name is Brent Hurley, and I am a Masters student. I am writing to you because I would like you to participate in an internet sur…

Started by Brent Hurley

0 Apr 18, 2008

RSS

© 2018   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service