Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PMP, MBA in an IT environment looking for new career challenge in or near Chattanooga Tn.

I attached my resume and please email me at dhooperv4r4@yahoo.com if you would like further information.

Started by David Hooper

0 Dec 5, 2008

What features do you miss on project planning/management tools like MS Project?

May be any feature, since the simplest thru the hardest (or anything that make you think "Hey! I've ever looked for it! It would change my…

Started by Ronaldo Arrudas

11 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Marko Čibej

PPM System Selection and Implementation considerations

Hello All: I recently wrote a whitepaper that was added to the PMI virtual library, called, "PPM Tool Selection and Implemenation Consider…

Started by Andy Soodek

0 Dec 2, 2008

EPM ( Enterprise project Management ) Microsoft products or primavera

I work on petrochemical projects . Does anyone know the best software solution for EPM ? Microsoft products or primavera ?

Started by Azim Saeedi

15 Dec 1, 2008
Reply by Mark Bazzell

Project manager needed for growing management consultancy in L.A.-Big 4 exp plus!

Location: Los Angeles (El Segundo), CA USA Please email your resume to sbenson@surrex.com Project Manager Description: Develop and execut…

Started by Suzie Benson

0 Nov 24, 2008

Looking for Best Practices in Time Tracking and Reporting

We are in the midst of implementing an EPM and it has offered us the chance to ask some questions about why we track our IT department's ti…

Started by Joel Erickson

0 Nov 19, 2008

Vote for Tevye

I'm requesting your help…it will take only a second…almost literally. Some of you know that Ranjit Biswas (of Genzyme's PMO) and I are wor…

Started by Rich Maltzman, PMP

0 Nov 18, 2008

Project Manager - IT - SAP - New Jersey

Contract position available for 6+ month assignment with my client in northern New Jersey. PMI certification required as well as functional…

Started by Patricia Sanders

0 Nov 18, 2008

Incredible Job Growth for Project Managers

Using the chart below, it appears that openings for Project Managers jumped up in May of 2008. We started having economic difficulties at a…

Started by Mike

5 Nov 9, 2008
Reply by Glen Lewis

Guidelines for Posting Jobs

To post a free job, please read this 4 step guideline. 1. To post a free job, add a new discussion in the Forum area. 2. The subject of yo…

Started by Mike

0 Nov 6, 2008

RSS

FEATURED

FOLLOW US
@projectnetwork

© 2014   Created by Mike.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service