Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (492)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Online & Class Room Training for PMP, Lotus Notes etc

We are Sanaari Software Solutions Pvt Ltd providing online training from last 6 years with real time instructor each is an expert in his re…

Started by Sambasiva Rao

0 Dec 27, 2008

Wishing you Merry Christmas & Happy New Year 2009

Hello Everyone, Wishing you & your family a Merry Christmas and a very Happy New Year 2009. May the Almighty bless you & your famil…

Started by Abdul Mannan Barbhuiya

0 Dec 25, 2008

Whats Left Of Your Training Budget?

Do you know when your year end is for your budget, is your training budget used up, got a bit left to spare. Well, PMadvice (http://www.PMa

Started by Ian Tomkins

0 Dec 18, 2008

PMP certification and project management

I have seen many project managers who are not formally certified project management professional. Many people who are PMP certified, do not…

Started by Milind Limaye

16 Dec 10, 2008
Reply by Samir Sugathan

Transitioning to Healthcare Industry

I've recently become unemployed after 26 years in the Securities Industry. Most of that time was as an Operations Director but the last 5 y…

Started by Frank Brough

0 Dec 10, 2008

Medical Construction

I work for a medical construction company called Pyke Construction. We help clients de-install their MRI and/or CT, perform the rigging and…

Started by Pete van der Wal

1 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Gordy Adams

Program/Portfolio Management Software

Looking for recommendations for Program/Portfoloio Management Software (Not Microsoft server solution) We've been using Marin Research's L…

Started by Jen

7 Dec 9, 2008
Reply by Anna Smith

PMP, MBA in an IT environment looking for new career challenge in or near Chattanooga Tn.

I attached my resume and please email me at dhooperv4r4@yahoo.com if you would like further information.

Started by David Hooper

0 Dec 5, 2008

What features do you miss on project planning/management tools like MS Project?

May be any feature, since the simplest thru the hardest (or anything that make you think "Hey! I've ever looked for it! It would change my…

Started by Ronaldo Arrudas

11 Dec 3, 2008
Reply by Marko Čibej

PPM System Selection and Implementation considerations

Hello All: I recently wrote a whitepaper that was added to the PMI virtual library, called, "PPM Tool Selection and Implemenation Consider…

Started by Andy Soodek

0 Dec 2, 2008

RSS

FEATURED

FOLLOW US
@projectnetwork

© 2014   Created by Mike.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service