Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (513)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Personality test - Birkman Method v/s Myers-Briggs

I recently heard about Birkman Method personality test. My main exposure to personality tests is Myers-Briggs. The Birkman Method seemed to…

Started by Bhavesh Parikh

3 Jan 17, 2009
Reply by Bhavesh Parikh

Upon his promotion, the senior general was told...

Upon his promotion, the senior general was told that you will eat well and never be told the truth again. How does a good project manager…

Started by Henry Motyka

2 Jan 14, 2009
Reply by Andy Kaufman

Project Management Essentials

I have always said that no matter what methodology you use or how much planning you use, it is essential to have good communcations skills…

Started by Henry Motyka

0 Jan 14, 2009

Business Analyst/Project Manager Looking For Position

My experience in software implementation covers all facets including scheduling, allocation of resources, testing, training, communications…

Started by Henry Motyka

0 Jan 14, 2009

Project Phase 4 - Development | Project Management Tips

Development Phase Deliverables: * Technical Design Document (TDD) – this is optional and does not require signoff * Periodic development re…

Started by Natalija

0 Jan 14, 2009

PMP Preparation Tips

Dear All Let em take a opportunity to introduce my self. I am yogesh pant working as Manager in IT company. I am having 9 years of it expe…

Started by Yogesh Pant

6 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Doug Boebinger, PMP

Project Management Search Engine

Be sure to try the Project Management Search Engine, which emphasizes content from project management related sites. It is a custom Google…

Started by Mike

3 Jan 12, 2009
Reply by Michael

Project Phases

Brad Egeland is discussing project phases on www.pmtips.net. So far he has discussed the Project Kickoff in detail as well as the Explorati…

Started by Natalija

0 Jan 12, 2009

Hi everybody, I'd like to have some opinions on employee motivation issue.

As managers, to get things done through employees, we are always confronted by the ghost of motivation (it's easier said than done). All of…

Started by Geovania Pimenta

16 Jan 11, 2009
Reply by Allan Elder

Waterfall, Agile and RUP

What are the pros and cons of Waterfall, Agile and RUP SDLC methodologies? Which one you prefer and why? What are the major PM Processes y…

Started by SV, PMP

2 Jan 9, 2009
Reply by Giuseppe Mormandi

RSS

FEATURED

FOLLOW US
@projectnetwork

© 2015   Created by Mike.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service