Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (574)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Pick a Certification?

I'm trying to decide which cert. to take on next. I have the PMP, ITIL v3 Foundation, and Security +. I'm studying for my Six Sigma Green B…

Started by Tim

7 Dec 5, 2009
Reply by Tom Miller

JOb Opening at Vertex Pharmaceuticals : Project Manager, Research Project Planning

Vertex Pharmaceuticals is seeking a R&D Project Manager who possesses a working knowledge of project management processes as they perta…

Started by Jessica Cartmel

0 Nov 3, 2009

Railway Project Manager - Track

I am currently looking for a Railway Project Manager with experience delivering large Track projects. This role is based in London, UK - U…

Started by Stephanie Hobbs

0 Nov 3, 2009

Microsoft Program Management for Dummies: the video

I just posted the video of my presentation about Program Management at Microsoft, offering insights I gleaned from my years at the company.…

Started by Michael Surkan

0 Oct 30, 2009

Slipp on schedule causes costs overrun ? Or tight cos cause schedule slip ?

I have my opinion, but I would like to receive contribuitons from coleagues.

Started by Luiz Alberto Verri

0 Oct 30, 2009

PMI's Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification

For those of you who have gone down the road of acquiring the Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification, were there any subsequen…

Started by Trevor Usken

0 Oct 28, 2009

How is the ERP project management different from a SAS project management? Are there any readings that can help?

How is the ERP project management different from a SAS project management? Are there any readings that can help?

Started by Saumil Thakkar

0 Oct 27, 2009

Business Process Documentation best practice - Do you agree with this model? Can you help extend it? (How's & Why's)

We're building a best practice framework based on our experiences for documenting business process. We're hoping that this framework will…

Started by Mark Ridgwell

0 Oct 26, 2009

Negotiation Skills for Project Managers

Second in a series of blog articles, this piece discusses how project managers can identify underlying interests to negotiate successfully.…

Started by Susan Lyle Dodia

0 Oct 18, 2009

photos of members on home page - proper display suggestion

I am new here. But it is simply not soothing to see photos of the members be displayed, with those of the members without photos, that too…

Started by R N Aggarwal

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by R N Aggarwal

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service