Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (494)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Microsoft Project Sharing

I have heard about ValleySpeak Project Server shares Microsoft Project files with team members. For more information visit http://www.valle

Started by Anna Smith

0 Feb 2, 2009

PM in Portuguese language Countries ...

This Forum is for the PMs working in portuguese language countries to share Information and Opportunities in Project Management - Countries…

Started by Carlos Duarte

0 Jan 31, 2009

NRIs = Networked Reunited Indians

Season's Greetings YOU are INVITATED TO JOIN NRI (NON RESIDENT INDIANS) COMMUNITY AT LINKED IN ONLY Platform for ONLY NRIs. The unique aspe…

Started by Anil Kumar Gupta

0 Jan 31, 2009

Have you ever been to a meeting where you left feeling as though nothing was accomplished?

For many people, meetings are viewed as a dreaded evil -- far too little gets accomplished and a lot of time is wasted. Yet, for some, 50-7…

Started by Elizabeth Murdock

0 Jan 31, 2009

New! Call Us locally from East of the Mountains in WA!

All The Time Computer Services now has their local Spokane number up and running. You can now call us locally at 509-315-2027. We would lov…

Started by All The Time Computer Consulting

0 Jan 30, 2009

Please give me your opinion! What's a resume worth?

Please take a moment and let me know your opinion: How much is a professional resume write/rewrite worth? http://poll.willgrasmick.com

Started by Will

0 Jan 28, 2009

Test management system easy to use

Hey folks, I was not very sure when I was told by the Zephyr team that the test management system is very easy to use. But the ‘KickStart’…

Started by Sean

0 Jan 28, 2009

How to Make money with ultra International Network Marketing

Ultra International a home based business has come to have one of the best pay plans that I have seen so far in a home based business. They…

Started by pramuel ruangkong

0 Jan 26, 2009

BlackBerry application for project management?

I am doing a small research on whether project managers use some Blackberry application for project management. How do you keep track of th…

Started by Ana Kacarska

1 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Brian Warner

CIO Magazine "Hot Jobs": Project Manager

The January 15, 2009 issue of CIO Magazine highlighted Project Managers as one of the hottest jobs in IT. Quote from David Foote: "There is…

Started by Andy Kaufman

0 Jan 24, 2009

RSS

FEATURED

FOLLOW US
@projectnetwork

© 2014   Created by Mike.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service