Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (484)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

How to Make money with ultra International Network Marketing

Ultra International a home based business has come to have one of the best pay plans that I have seen so far in a home based business. They…

Started by pramuel ruangkong

0 Jan 26, 2009

BlackBerry application for project management?

I am doing a small research on whether project managers use some Blackberry application for project management. How do you keep track of th…

Started by Ana Kacarska

1 Jan 26, 2009
Reply by Brian Warner

CIO Magazine "Hot Jobs": Project Manager

The January 15, 2009 issue of CIO Magazine highlighted Project Managers as one of the hottest jobs in IT. Quote from David Foote: "There is…

Started by Andy Kaufman

0 Jan 24, 2009

How do other PM's find work?

Okay, so I am a PM with about 5 years of experience. I have experience with Software Development, IT Infrastructure, and Product delivery p…

Started by Nathan Hayes

1 Jan 22, 2009
Reply by Christopher Watson

CRM (Salesforce) Technical Team Lead/Manager

Princeton, NJ, 7-month contract to full time Looking for a CRM Technical Team Lead/Manager to lead an integration effort of integrating mu…

Started by Lori Magee

0 Jan 22, 2009

Project Manager in Extreme Programming

Ireland - Dublin/London based. Needed for immediate start. Finance, Capital Markets arena so knowledge or experience in this area will be…

Started by Daniel Doody

0 Jan 21, 2009

Project management life cycle kit

Hi everybody. I want to know your experience and recommendations about kits to manage project life cycle: easy to use and implement. I don'…

Started by Claudio Poltorak

2 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Claudio Poltorak

Problems reading PMI secure documents on a Mac

Hi All, I wonder if anyone can help me? I have recently joined the PMI with a view to getting PMP certified but I can not open any of the…

Started by Jonathan Burson

3 Jan 21, 2009
Reply by Jonathan Burson

Job Title

Project Planner/Scheduler Omaha, Nebraska BS, Proficient in P3 & MS Project Knowledgeable of the procurement processes.

Started by John Erd

1 Jan 20, 2009
Reply by Michael Aubrey

Finding new projects for your company

Hi, I recently joined and I was wondering if anyone had any tips on how to get new work for your company. I work for a web development comp…

Started by Ben Spierenburg

0 Jan 20, 2009

RSS

FEATURED

FOLLOW US
@projectnetwork

© 2014   Created by Mike.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service