Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (600)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

PMP TRAINING IN PITTSBURGH 3/15/10- Looking for someone to attend with me to receive program discount

Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification Boot Camp     NEW PITTSBURGH LOCATION SPECIAL! from www.charterperformance.com  For eac…

Started by Camellia

0 Feb 26, 2010

To Hire a SME or Not?

I find this a very interesting topic.  In the current market with a number of opportunities available, that have a requirement for SME as t…

Started by Barry Voltz

1 Feb 19, 2010
Reply by Gail E Travis

Surprising Talents of the middle Age.(40-60)

Here is an interesting information,I thought I would share something that would interest everyone. Middle agers tend to develop artificial…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati

0 Feb 17, 2010

Achievements, Milestones and Deliverables

How do they differ from each other?

Started by Gabbar Singh

0 Feb 12, 2010

Influence of social media, in Life,in Busines

"The enthusiasm for the social media is justified, however it is essential to have clarity on how you are going to position your business i…

0 Feb 4, 2010

India's potential lis in its IT reaching to people Narayan murthy Chief mentor Infosys

"It was with the dawning of the Y2K problem that the West woke up to the potential of Indian IT. In itself, the Y2K crunch did not involve…

0 Feb 4, 2010

Getting Started on Advanced Degree / PMP - Any Advice?

After being promoted into a project manager position (and finding I really love the work), I've decided to enroll in Boston University's MS…

Started by Jonathan Eggers

0 Jan 29, 2010

PMO Management

What's your best advise for new PMO startups that want to mature quickly? (think in terms of IT specific project management needs). Where…

Started by Susan M. Beebe, PMP

13 Jan 28, 2010
Reply by sean matthews

Can a business owner learn from the experiences of other business owners?

We have a Focus Community member that is looking for some help with this - any insight? http://www.focus.com/questions/small-business/c

Started by Trevor Usken

1 Jan 27, 2010
Reply by Karen Fox

Outsource or not/ Or have you ever experienced outsourcing?

Are you ready to entrust the work to a person/company who are professionals in their domain and to get a solution after a while. Then the q…

Started by Kseniya

0 Jan 26, 2010

RSS

© 2017   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service