Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (554)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Projects use resources. That's why project managers should be running their projects efficiently. Right?

Well, yes. That's one reason. There are others. One has to do with the rock you're sitting on - the rather large rock, of about 25,000 mile…

Started by Rich Maltzman, PMP

0 Sep 22, 2009

Eid Mubarak

Muslim brothers & sisters! May the choicest blessings of Allah fill your life with peace, happiness and prosperity. Eid Mubarak!

Started by Abdul Mannan Barbhuiya

0 Sep 19, 2009

Happy Independence Day - India

Fellow Indians! Sharing with you the joy and pride of our Free India. Happy Independence Day! Jai Hind.

Started by Abdul Mannan Barbhuiya

0 Aug 15, 2009

QUESTION - if project management is a process, what are you doing here

I mean to say - if project management is a process, have you ever documented the process you follow. I have my examples on this page - so…

Started by Alan Crean

2 Aug 6, 2009

Microsoft and Yahoo - The Deal

Microsoft and Yahoo announced a deal, in which Microsoft will power Yahoo search while Yahoo will become the exclusive search advertising p…

Started by Sukhpreet Kaur

0 Jul 30, 2009

Facebook And Linkedin

The presentation provides an overview on the best social networking websites. It is a great resource of information: Facebook and LinkedIn…

Started by Sukhpreet Kaur

0 Jul 29, 2009

The Sphere Project

The Sphere Project Uploaded on authorSTREAM by wilmarecheverry | Upload your own presentation

Started by Sarpreet Sohal

0 Jul 23, 2009

How do You Choose Your PM Software?

Or going to choose? I mean that all the buzz around is more about ads then true info. And when you are going to find right instrument for…

Started by Sergey Sinyugin

0 Jul 16, 2009

IT projects are tough to find in Southern California

Hello all, I've been looking for a PM opportunity in LA for the past 8 months and nothings happening. I initially worked in New York back…

Started by Imran Syed

3 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Mitchell Tracy

Establishing Role As Project Manager

The role of Project Manager is new to our little group and there isn't much structure around what I am supposed to do other than identify p…

Started by Bryan Walker

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Bryan Walker

© 2016   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service