Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (557)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Business Process Documentation best practice - Do you agree with this model? Can you help extend it? (How's & Why's)

We're building a best practice framework based on our experiences for documenting business process. We're hoping that this framework will…

Started by Mark Ridgwell

0 Oct 26, 2009

Negotiation Skills for Project Managers

Second in a series of blog articles, this piece discusses how project managers can identify underlying interests to negotiate successfully.…

Started by Susan Lyle Dodia

0 Oct 18, 2009

photos of members on home page - proper display suggestion

I am new here. But it is simply not soothing to see photos of the members be displayed, with those of the members without photos, that too…

Started by R N Aggarwal

1 Oct 17, 2009
Reply by R N Aggarwal

Best Practices for the New Project Manager

PM Tips is designed to be a discussion area and information source for both the experienced project manager and project managers with littl…

Started by Brad Egeland

3 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Manuel A. Perez

Volunteering for PM Experience!

Hello, I realized that there are a lot of requirements for the PMP certification and was wondering how easy is it to volunteer to get more…

Started by Manuel A. Perez

0 Oct 12, 2009

Three Ways to Make Yourself Indespensible to the Small Business

In my IT consulting work, I find that most startups and small businesses need help in these three key areas: - Strategic planning - Leadin…

Started by Brad Egeland

0 Oct 8, 2009

You're Only as Successful as Your Last Customer Thinks You Are

The idea that customer service is part of a project manager’s job description is not much in debate. So why is it so often relegated to an…

Started by Brad Egeland

0 Oct 8, 2009

What Does It Take To Become A PMP?

Hello Everyone, I was on the pmi.org website looking over the information about the exam and noticed that there is an actual application p…

Started by Manuel A. Perez

0 Oct 8, 2009

Writing the PMP

Hi My application to write the PMP exam has been accepted and I am now looking for advice on what is the best study manual. If you have us…

Started by Dominic Hurst

8 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Rob Bohlen

Linkedin and Twitter for Project Managers

You can find ProjectManagers.net in different places on the web. We have both a Linkedin Group and now a Twitter profile. No Facebook fan p…

Started by Mike

0 Oct 4, 2009

RSS

FOLLOW US
@projectnetwork

© 2017   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service