Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (548)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Project management with a healthy degree of paranoia

Whether or not one is a natually paranoid person only one’s closest friends and family can really judge. However when it comes to overseein…

Started by Ksenia Woodgate

1 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Rob Bohlen

Project Server 2010 Consulting Services...

Need help with Project Server 2010?Info-Toad Consulting provides your company with the tools necessary to support your Project Management O…

Started by Hans Esquivel

0 Sep 28, 2009

Made in India Ignite the 500 million youth of India

This is an old article from Harvard Business Review. This article is very close to my heart. If you are an Indian you will feel proud to be…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati

0 Sep 28, 2009

work at home or At Home at work place

Work at home or at home at work Place After a very long gap (almost six months), I am writing an article .I have researched the job condit…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati

0 Sep 28, 2009

Projects use resources. That's why project managers should be running their projects efficiently. Right?

Well, yes. That's one reason. There are others. One has to do with the rock you're sitting on - the rather large rock, of about 25,000 mile…

Started by Rich Maltzman, PMP

0 Sep 22, 2009

Eid Mubarak

Muslim brothers & sisters! May the choicest blessings of Allah fill your life with peace, happiness and prosperity. Eid Mubarak!

Started by Abdul Mannan Barbhuiya

0 Sep 19, 2009

Happy Independence Day - India

Fellow Indians! Sharing with you the joy and pride of our Free India. Happy Independence Day! Jai Hind.

Started by Abdul Mannan Barbhuiya

0 Aug 15, 2009

QUESTION - if project management is a process, what are you doing here

I mean to say - if project management is a process, have you ever documented the process you follow. I have my examples on this page - so…

Started by Alan Crean

2 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by B. SRINIVASAN

Microsoft and Yahoo - The Deal

Microsoft and Yahoo announced a deal, in which Microsoft will power Yahoo search while Yahoo will become the exclusive search advertising p…

Started by Sukhpreet Kaur

0 Jul 30, 2009

Facebook And Linkedin

The presentation provides an overview on the best social networking websites. It is a great resource of information: Facebook and LinkedIn…

Started by Sukhpreet Kaur

0 Jul 29, 2009

RSS

FEATURED

FOLLOW US
@projectnetwork

© 2016   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service