Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (554)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Volunteering for PM Experience!

Hello, I realized that there are a lot of requirements for the PMP certification and was wondering how easy is it to volunteer to get more…

Started by Manuel A. Perez

0 Oct 12, 2009

Three Ways to Make Yourself Indespensible to the Small Business

In my IT consulting work, I find that most startups and small businesses need help in these three key areas: - Strategic planning - Leadin…

Started by Brad Egeland

0 Oct 8, 2009

You're Only as Successful as Your Last Customer Thinks You Are

The idea that customer service is part of a project manager’s job description is not much in debate. So why is it so often relegated to an…

Started by Brad Egeland

0 Oct 8, 2009

What Does It Take To Become A PMP?

Hello Everyone, I was on the website looking over the information about the exam and noticed that there is an actual application p…

Started by Manuel A. Perez

0 Oct 8, 2009

Writing the PMP

Hi My application to write the PMP exam has been accepted and I am now looking for advice on what is the best study manual. If you have us…

Started by Dominic Hurst

8 Oct 5, 2009
Reply by Rob Bohlen

Linkedin and Twitter for Project Managers

You can find in different places on the web. We have both a Linkedin Group and now a Twitter profile. No Facebook fan p…

Started by Mike

0 Oct 4, 2009

Project management with a healthy degree of paranoia

Whether or not one is a natually paranoid person only one’s closest friends and family can really judge. However when it comes to overseein…

Started by Ksenia Woodgate

1 Oct 1, 2009
Reply by Rob Bohlen

Project Server 2010 Consulting Services...

Need help with Project Server 2010?Info-Toad Consulting provides your company with the tools necessary to support your Project Management O…

Started by Hans Esquivel

0 Sep 28, 2009

Made in India Ignite the 500 million youth of India

This is an old article from Harvard Business Review. This article is very close to my heart. If you are an Indian you will feel proud to be…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati

0 Sep 28, 2009

work at home or At Home at work place

Work at home or at home at work Place After a very long gap (almost six months), I am writing an article .I have researched the job condit…

Started by Shyamsunder Panchavati

0 Sep 28, 2009

© 2016   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service