Project Managers

The Project Management Social Network | Project Manager Jobs

General Discussions (542)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Happy Independence Day - India

Fellow Indians! Sharing with you the joy and pride of our Free India. Happy Independence Day! Jai Hind.

Started by Abdul Mannan Barbhuiya

0 Aug 15, 2009

QUESTION - if project management is a process, what are you doing here

I mean to say - if project management is a process, have you ever documented the process you follow. I have my examples on this page - so…

Started by Alan Crean

2 Aug 6, 2009
Reply by B. SRINIVASAN

Microsoft and Yahoo - The Deal

Microsoft and Yahoo announced a deal, in which Microsoft will power Yahoo search while Yahoo will become the exclusive search advertising p…

Started by Sukhpreet Kaur

0 Jul 30, 2009

Facebook And Linkedin

The presentation provides an overview on the best social networking websites. It is a great resource of information: Facebook and LinkedIn…

Started by Sukhpreet Kaur

0 Jul 29, 2009

The Sphere Project

The Sphere Project Uploaded on authorSTREAM by wilmarecheverry | Upload your own presentation

Started by Sarpreet Sohal

0 Jul 23, 2009

How do You Choose Your PM Software?

Or going to choose? I mean that all the buzz around is more about ads then true info. And when you are going to find right instrument for…

Started by Sergey Sinyugin

0 Jul 16, 2009

IT projects are tough to find in Southern California

Hello all, I've been looking for a PM opportunity in LA for the past 8 months and nothings happening. I initially worked in New York back…

Started by Imran Syed

3 Jul 13, 2009
Reply by Mitchell Tracy

Establishing Role As Project Manager

The role of Project Manager is new to our little group and there isn't much structure around what I am supposed to do other than identify p…

Started by Bryan Walker

3 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Bryan Walker

Building Project Advocates

Are there any tips or suggestions for building advocates/advocacy for a project? The Director of our department has identified a project th…

Started by Bryan Walker

0 Jul 8, 2009

Project Managers needed for Central NJ and Dever CO!

TWO Enterprise Senior Project Managers needed for Downtown Denver, CO. Extensive Infrastructure experience needed. 6+ Month Contract (possi…

Started by Tiffany Crowell

3 Jul 7, 2009
Reply by Rhoda Ondov

RSS

FEATURED

FOLLOW US
@projectnetwork

© 2016   Created by Mike.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service