Why should I attend?
- to deep understanding of Agile-Lean fundamentals and get familiar with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- to learn building an Agile Portfolio and the way of leading and executing Agile Release Trains
- to learn how to drive and guide Agile transformation at enterprise scale and how to support Agile teams, programs, and program portfolio management
- at the end of the class, all participants will be able to pass the test which will designate them as certified SAFe 4.0 Agilist (SA) by Scaled Agile
What should I know?
- language - English
- attending the training doesn't make you a SAFe 4.0 Agilist (SA) by Scaled Agile by itself. You will get a certificate only after passing the test and accepting the license agreement
- places are limited. Registration is open till May 13
Who might be interested?
Executives, managers, consultants, change agents, who are involved in Agile transformation processes in scaled enterprises.
SIGN UP here
MORE INFO here
Kseniya Kobryn (UA) - founder of Agile Space platform, an Agile coach at Symphony Solutions, Certified Scrum Professional and SAFe 4.0 Program Consultant
Patrick Pronk (UK) - SAFe 4.0 Program Consultant who is actively involved in shifting the paradigm from traditional waterfall thinking to the Lean and Agile mindset